Liberty Business Park is a custom-designed, 60,000-square-foot office and warehouse park in Avon, Ohio.
Our Challenges and Solutions:
Identifying and acquiring locations
- Challenge – To identify markets and locations well situated for entrepreneurs and large corporations’ local facilities. To understand light industrial needs including access, employment base and zoning.
- Solution – Working with CRESCO Real Estate (Cushman and Wakefield’s Cleveland, Ohio, office), we identified and pursued efficient sites in growth markets.
Design and Construction
- Challenge – To design and build this speculative project to meet the needs of our target customers with the appropriate building envelope and amenities to successfully lease and maintain occupancy.
- Solution – We built a team that included industrial architects, CRESCO’s leasing specialists and our internal construction staff. We paid special attention to key efficiency details:
- Truck access and maneuverability, including building spacing, docks
- Drive in doors and roadways
- Building design elements such clear ceiling height, power, lighting and column spacing
- Office space design with plumbing, window line and quality using affordable finish materials
Liberty Business Park has consistently been leased and has proved to be a quality investment for our company. Eight companies are located in the park. They include national distributors, locally owned businesses and a healthcare organization. The general area of our project has seen significant growth and now includes suites, multi-family residential, retail and community ameniti